Did you miss the first course for 2013?
Due to demand StFRA is conducting a second referees course before the start of the 2013 season.
This is a great opportunity to take the first steps in becoming an accredited football referee
If you are
- over 14 years old
- willing to accept an exciting and new challenge
- retiring as a player
- wanting to keep fit and active
- wanting to put something back into the game
then St.George Football Referees Association is now recruiting suitable persons who fit any of the above criteria, to be trained as a football referee servicing the local
St. George football competition.
Male or Female ex-players are especially welcome.
- active participation in the world’s greatest game.
- full national accreditation upon successful completion
- fully structured training and coaching program tailored for the new referee through to the elite level official.
- promotion to the highest level starts here.
- equal opportunities for males and females.
- cadet program available for persons 12 – 14 yrs.
- comradeship within a friendly and progressive association.
- cash payment on the day – no additional levies
Where: Connells Point Sailing Club, Donnelly Reserve, Kyle Pde, Kyle Bay
When: 21st, 25th, 28th February, 4th March, Exam 7th March 2013
Time: 7.00pm sharp (on first night), 7.30pm – 9.30pm (subsequent nights)
Cost: $70- includes laws of the game book, dvd, course resource notes and a $20 discount on first uniform purchase. Full payment required on first night.
Eligibility: minimum age for candidates is 14 yo (at the 1st april, 2013)
Registration: expressions of interest with Scott 0458 918 979
All nights must be attended to be considered for accreditation.
Dependant on demand, additional courses may be scheduled at at future dates.
Successful applicants will be subject of a ‘working with children’ check. Prohibited persons need not apply.