To All Senior Teams Playing their Grand Finals this weekend (Friday night & Saturday).
St George Stadium & Scarborough Park North.
As a result of an incident that occurred on Saturday during a semi-final game and acting upon a request from a Club that is involved in a Grand Final this weekend. The Association is putting in place for the safety of Players/officials and spectators the following directions.
- All clubs that are involved in the Grand Finals on Friday night and Saturday are to supply 5 jacketed officials to control their supporters and players (must be over the age of 18). The names of the 5 jacketed officials must be written on the back of the match sheet before the commencement of the game and a list is to be supplied to the Association before the commencement of the game. The game will NOT commence until the 5 officials have been named on the back of the match sheet.
- Any unruly behavior by supporters/spectators and players will not be tolerated by the association or match officials and will be evicted from the stadium immediately by police or members of the association.
- All coaches/RTO and substitutes that are in the technical area must be wearing visible coloured Bibs at all times.
- Only one (1) coach/RTO is to be standing at any time. The remaining players/coach/RTO must be seated at all times. (RTO Cards are to be handed to the match official prior to the commencement of the game.
- All coaches and RTO’s are reminded that during the game that they are to stay within their technical areas at all times. Failure to abide by these rules the RTO/coach will be asked by the referee and/or match official to leave the playing area immediately.
- Substitute players are to warm up behind the lines person on the grand stand side of the field only (St George Stadium) (They must be wearing coloured visible bibs).
- There will be no warming up prior to the commencement of the game on the main arena (St George Stadium). There are fields available adjacent to the main area where all pre-match warm-up or training will take place.
The Teams participating in the Grand finals at St George Stadium on Friday & Saturday will be able to have junior players accompany a player onto the field prior to kick off. The junior players must be from your under 6,7 & 8 year old teams. The mascots must be wearing full club uniforms with joggers (NO Soccer Boots).
All mascots must be in the area behind the scoreboard 20 minutes prior to the schedule kick off times.
Could all clubs please have 2 (two) members from your club in club jackets to assist with organizing the mascots. (Each team can only have 16 mascots).